PHIGITAL Speeches, Workshops, & Webinars
“LET’S GET PHIGITAL”
Speaker Options: David and Jonah together, or either of them individually.
Available as a 30-60 minute keynote, a half-day seminar, or a webinar via Geniecast.
Generation Z has only known a world where for every physical element, there is typically a digital equivalent. It’s not an either/or world anymore. It’s the magical union of both. In this two part PHIGITAL series, we can customize the presentation for your organizational goals.
In Part 1 of the PHIGITAL series, you will learn:
- Learn the difference between digital pioneer and digital native.
- Find out why Gen Z is not impressed with new technology.
- Never to underestimate the value Gen Z places on face-to-face interaction.
In Part 2 of the PHIGITAL series, we can go one of two ways:
Option A: When Phigital Shows Up in the Office
- Recognize how the elimination of the physical-digital affects how we communicate in the office.
- Discover the best medium to communicate with Gen Z.
- Realize that workplace recruitment strategies will need to change.
- Examine your company culture regarding working arrangements.
Option B: Let’s Get Phigital in the Marketplace
- Recognize how the elimination of the physical-digital changes the ways we connect with consumers
- Realize that marketing campaigns will need to change.
- Examine why and how Generation Z wants a unified experience across in-store, digital, and mobile.