Do they shop online? In-store? What does loyalty to a brand look like? These questions and more are addressed as the newest generation of customers pull out their wallets. Gen Z has disposable income to spend, but only if marketers can connect with them.
More than their own disposable funds, Gen Z’s influence on family spending is the highest it’s ever been and if brands want to find success in the future, then understanding the Gen Z customer is paramount.
Based on national studies, insights from focus groups, and working with some of the world’s top brands, find out what it takes to connect with, sell to, and retain the Gen Z customer. In “Z Ultimate Consumer: Who is the Gen Z Customer?” you will learn:
- How the Gen Z consumer is different than the other generations.
- How different social media platforms connect with different Gen Z consumers.
- About the phigital landscape – where Gen Z sees no line between physical and digital.
- The difference between a digital pioneer and digital native.
- What brands are connecting best with the customer of the future.
Speaker Options: David and Jonah together, or either of them individually.
Available as a 30-90 minute keynote or as a half-day workshop.